Español Ayuda

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to learn, ask questions, and help others when it comes to learning and understanding the Spanish language.

Hi, nice to meet you! ^^

Lyssarie
    Lyssarie
    Admin

Hi, nice to meet you! ^^ Empty Hi, nice to meet you! ^^

Post by Lyssarie Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:56 pm

Hello!

My name's Alyssa, and I'm a senior in high school. I am the founder of this forum, and I originally created it as a project for my Spanish class. I've gotten to be pretty good at Spanish over the years - I'm definitely not an expert, but I do a pretty good job at pretending I am xD

I love to sing, read, write, play video games, and run! Some of my favorite books include the Harry Potter series and the Lunar Chronicles series. I also love to watch shows like Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Grey's Anatomy, The Walking Dead, and Game of Thrones. I have two German Shepherds, and two younger siblings.

I really look forward to helping other people get better at speaking/understanding Spanish, and seeing the impact this site can have! I love to meet new people, so feel free to send me a PM so we can get to know each other better!

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:46 pm